Apple XServe / Xsan Data Recovery
WeRecoverData.com data recovery labs have extensive experience recovering data in all types of Apple Xserve RAID.
At We Recover Data, we excel in fully recovering all types of data from Apple’s Xserve architecture from any RAID level. If you have lost any data or valuable files from a RAID in an Xserve Apple server, recovering data can be a bit difficult for a novice company. Apple Xserve basically runs on RAID 5, though supporting RAID levels of 0, 1, 3, and 0+1. WeRecoverData has highly experienced data recovery professionals with offices spread across several countries. We can provide the expertise for seamless and successful Xserve recovery.
Brief information on Apple Xserve
The Xserve configuration found in Apple devices runs on a standard parity-enabled stripe set, where each RAID stripe features 64k- 128 sectors, along with individual files strewn across the array’s disks. Usually, when it is just one disk failure in a general RAID 5 setup, the server can still be used. However, Apple Xserve data recovery services become extremely important when the second drive fails to perform.
Reasons of data loss can be myriad:
- Physical Apple Xserve RAID Server failure – Just like any other device, this kind of physical failure of Apple Xserve controllers is common in nature. Anytime you can find yourself at a loss of data. When Apple drive failure happens, RAM, motherboard, power supply or backplane may also start to show signs of dysfunction.
- Logical Failure of Apple Xserve – Logical failures happen when the Operating Systems start to malfunction. The reasons for such failure can be myriad – virus attack, power failure, or improper shutdown. However, the outcome is the same – data loss. Hence, you have to look for an expert data recovery company to get an idea about what to do next.
- User Error – Whenever a user error occurs, what you have to do is just stop working and turn the system off. If you can tackle the initial problem, then more than half of your problem becomes sorted. However, if anything goes wrong and the system crashes, then worry not.
So, when your Apple drive fails to perform, and you need to derive the crucial lost information, you have to seek expert help from recovery professionals. They are here to help you and make your data recovery job easier. We Recover Data gives due importance to each of the data recovery cases so as to ensure high-quality services with minimum downtime. Our expert engineers will conceptualize a proper plan for the recovery and provide excellent speedy data recovery for you.
Our data recovery experts can recover the data in almost any case.
In emergency cases, we can recover data from a Apple Xserve RAID in a matter of hours.
- Onsite emergency response is available
- Contact us to discuss the service options